· Responsible to maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services.
· The position requires consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals for consumer/commercial loans, residential loans, deposits, investment sales, fee income, and others as set by management.
· Acquire, retain and expand new and existing customer relationship by providing a positive new account experience, profiling, assessing customer needs, and recommending and selling appropriate banking products and services.
· Under the direction of the Branch Sales / Service Manager plan and execute branch tactics that support business development efforts for the market.
· Refer prospects and current customers to other lines of business according to determined segmentation.
· Execute all operation responsibilities relative to opening and maintaining all products and services.
· Provide quality customer service to all current and prospective customers as measured by bank service standards.
· Takes ownership for handling complex customer inquires and follows through to completion.
· Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with the Bank and regulatory standards, policies and procedures; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
· Complete other related duties as assigned, including providing guidance and training to less experienced personnel. May be required to act as teller and open/close the branch.
· Review customers account activity in order to insure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act.
· May be responsible for the daily review of Overdraft, Uncollected and Significant Balance Change reports.
· Responsible for ensuring individual actions do not lead to Bank operating losses as well as escalating potential concerns that could lead to Bank loss to appropriate supervisor.
· Expected to be a team player and support other members of the Bank as needed.
· The individual should also be able to structure his/her task and manage time effectively with a keen mind on prioritizing.
· Other duties as required.
· To identify, evaluate, monitor and make any recommendation deemed necessary to their respective Risk Management Committee in order to assess, reduce, eliminate or control any current or prospective risks to earnings or capital arising from violations of, or nonconformance with, laws, rules regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies and procedures or ethical standards.