| Westfield Bank is your local, full-service bank with 6 locations in northeast Ohio, including Akron, Medina, Canton, Wooster, Westfield Center and Brecksville near Cleveland, OH. We've grown dramatically since 2001, and we are proud to be affiliated with Westfield Group, a company that has been an important part of Medina County since 1848.|
Westfield Bank is dedicated to our customer's financial well-being. Instead of investing in bricks, mortar and overhead, we invest in the best employees, most advanced technology and better rates. We continue to grow when our competitors struggle. Instead of doing the same as everyone else, we have stood firm on our mission. We listened to our customers and adjust our mission to fulfill your needs.
CONSUMER LOAN ADMINISTRATOR – MEDINA, OH
Responsible for daily loan operations of the Bank’s various consumer and mortgage lending functions.
• Coordinates loan disbursements activities with the various loan origination functions.
• Establishes new loan accounts on the servicing system (COCC) to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Maintains awareness, understanding and compliance with the Bank's internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations appropriate for this position
• Efficiently uses all software vendors (i.e. COCC and LaserPro) including any necessary ongoing training and understanding of all system updates and process improvement.
• Reviewing all peer documentation and COCC input to identify any potential errors and notifying management of any major issues.
• Scheduling and coordinating loan closings, which may require meeting with customers to conduct the closing
• Two (2) or more years of relevant business experience.
• High school diploma, GED or demonstrated commensurate equivalent.
• Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation, attention to detail and adaptability to various situations.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word) or other transferable software packages.
• Knowledge of principles of consumer loan documentation.
• Must be able to use PC, phone, fax, copier and other office equipment.
• Travel to customer locations within Home Office radius may be required.
• Must be an acceptable driver per Westfield’s driving policy.
At Westfield, our employees know how their efforts contribute to the success of the company. Join an organization where your work is important, your time is productive, and your contribution is rewarding. We encourage a culture of sharing knowledge, open communication, supporting co-workers, and accountability. Our employees feel good about the work they do and the people they work with. Our compensation and benefits package is designed to enhance our employees’ work/life balance by addressing their need for financial security, personal and professional growth, family involvement, and a commitment to making a difference in their communities. Our Total Rewards package includes 401(k), Pension Plan, Annual Incentive Plan and Education Reimbursement.
To learn more about opportunities available please visit our website at www.westfield-bank.com